Now that we are in the month of March, it’s time to talk about something crucial; video games. With every month, comes new video game releases. Just in time too; a video game’s novelty can only last for so long.
- Titanfall: A fast paced game, Titanfall has been everyone’s minds for the past few months. The game’s anticipation is mostly due to the people behind the game. Titanfall was created by the same people behind the Call of Duty franchise. Meaning that the developers and creators were no strangers to fast pace action. The game plays as a first person shooter. The game mostly focuses on the online multiplayer aspect of next-gen technology. Titanfall will be available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- Diablo III: Is the continuation of the creation that Blizzard Entertainment is responsible for. As a trilogy continues, the games get better and more challenging. Diablo III is digital proof of that. The third installation adds more to game for the players. For one, the monsters have changed. These monsters have new abilities. The items in the game are also different. There is also new weapons and equipment types, like the demon hunter’s one-handed crossbows and witch doctors’ mojos. With this, it provides a great deal of class-specific flavor. The game will be available on PC.
- inFamous: Second Son: This game is one that I’m very excited for. The player, Delsin, has amazing powers that puts the game’s predecessors to shame. Delsin has the ability to pass through other characters. The combat is fast paced, so there is never a dull moment in the gameplay.There are still some features that haven’t changed. For one, the Karmic points are still present in the game. The game will be available on PS4, Xbox One
- Metal Gears Solid V: Ground Zeroes: OK, this game is a prequel to Metal Gears Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Big Boss is still the video game’s protagonist. Ground Zeroes is the first game to feature a more open gameplay structure. Meaning that the game will give you more freedom to roam around without having to be cutoff like other games (Assassin’s Creed). The game will be available on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Dark Souls 2: Like the first installment, Dark Souls 2 will have the same haunting and dark themes as before. The game will be just as challenging as the first game. Players can expect for the game to play on different fears and senses. I’m talking about phobias, hallucinating, and other threats; anything to keep the game more interesting. The game comes with better graphics and great motion capture performances. This game makes the wait worth it. The game will be available on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC.
So there you have it, the games of March madness. Gamers can finally go crazy!!